Why Become a Member?
As a member of the Multiple Sclerosis Society you help to provide a strong voice on issues surrounding MS.
With almost 50,000 members the Multiple Sclerosis Society is the main source of reliable information about MS in the UK and the leading funder of MS research.
Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in the work of the Society, our members are a wide range of people with MS, Carers, Family, Friends and Health Professionals.
As a member you can:
- Join in all the activities of the Gosport and Fareham Branch,
- Receive the Gosport and Fareham Newsletter and other information,
- Receive MS matters – the national centres bi-monthly magazine which keeps you up to date with every aspect of MS. Recent issues included articles on Tysabri, NICE guidelines and MS, Coping with MS Campaigning and Research Developments,
- Help shape the work of the Society – all members have the opportunity to take part in the democratic and policy making of the Society,
- Benefit from the opportunity to meet, talk and gain support from others with MS or caring for someone with MS,
- Receive practical benefits – news, information on specialist services, insurance, grants and awards.
Annual membership only costs £5 per person
Ways to join:- Online by following this link. The easiest way to join.
Or contact either Graham or Juliette Hewitt to request an information pack by:-
Phone: (023)92 58 1406
Email through the contact pages